The IOC hours of operations are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a on-call staff member available 24/7.
The Installation Operations Center will be activated as needed to ensure the Garrison Commander can make informed and timely decisions. With the capability to expand operations as required to execute Antiterrorism / Force Protection and All Hazards Response Plan Contingency Operations (real world or exercise).
- EM/Protection Program - Incident planning, prepare for, prevent, mitigate the potential effects of, respond to & recover from emergencies. Conduct Emergency Management/Protection Training and Exercises, Full Scale, Functional, Tabletop, etc.
- Current Operations - Coordinate and synchronize day to day and future operations for the Garrison and to maintain situational awareness for the entire installation, i.e., Recurrent Events, SIR, and CCIR).
- Operational Planning - Synchronize and integrate Garrison operations to support OPLANS, OPORDS & Taskers
- Force Modernization - Coordinate Installation support for Army transformation, and equipment modernization actions
- On Order, execute Mobilization and Deployment Support - Prepare to execute critical support to mobilization operations
Reservations are on a first come first served basis. Contact the IOC at (787) 707-3380, during duty hours.
- Unclassified VTC
- DPTMS Conference Room
- IOC Conference Room
Operations Telephone Listing